Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Eyes behind shades, this necklace the reasonThe everlasting Rain.
List ten things you want to say to ten random people, but you know you never will say these things to them. Don’t say who the comment is meant for, and use people only once.1. I wished you didn't exist, you're a hindrance to my life and happiness. Because of you, I have 5-10 mins of misery everyday.
2. You don't deserve to give me such a cold and harsh treatment. It's not about I don't deserve you, it's about you don't deserve me. It's such a shame, so much for your oh-so-great love for me.
3. I miss you alot, when will I see you again. Maybe once upon a time, I liked you.
4. Both of you made my life wonderful.
5. I never had a a chance to say Thank you. Because of you, I did it.
6. I want to be your best friend.
7. You send me straight to Cloud Nine everytime I see you. You are my greatest love miracle. I want to go through this event called 'Marriage' with you.
8. If you approved, I have one less thing to worry about.
9. I love you.
10. You're my heartthrob and will always be.
Now guess which one is for you :) Some are just for the sake of typing it and not for anyone. *winks*
Because and no, I ain't perfect - nobody walking this earth's surface is
mooo-ed